Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Guy!


I met a guy! Well I've met several guys. Ever heard of blackpeoplemeet.com? Well there's a wealth of men black, mostly. Hence the name ;o) lol. But anyway.. I've got it narrowed down to a couple one for sure. And it's only been a month I've been on the site. So what do you think of online dating? For or Against? I'd taken the break I was on before one of our fellow bloggers, who shall remain nameless, coaxed me back into the world of sex. And am waiting to do the do. This has been keeping those who mean to be nothing more than a sex slave of mine, at bay. The wait has been hard and I'm wanting to end it. Maybe this one will be the one.... or not. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Liz said...

hmmm... internet dating... i am torn. i used to be SO against it up until about a month ago sooo go for it and good luck!!

Janelle said...

I am for it... so so for it!
Why not what's the difference in meeting some dude walking home and meeting him after reading about him?

Khoney330 said...

I've had good and bad experiences. But the same could have happened if I met them at the grocery store.

K